Monday, November 30, 2009

How to make glossed door frames look better?

We have recently decorated our entire home but the door frames let it down. They have been painted again and again with gloss and look real untidy. I have tried to sand them down to repaint them but sanding does not seem to work on gloss. Any help?How to make glossed door frames look better?
Are you using an electric sander? Even then, I don't think you are going to take a lot of paint off 鈥? just rough up the surface. You could take Goof Off and a roll of paper towels and wipe the paint off. It would definitely come off, but it would take some work. I'm not sure that's what a professional would do!! (But, I would if it was only one or two doorframes because I know Goof Off cuts through paint instantly. Or, Goo Gone - same stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans