Monday, November 30, 2009

Does lipstick look better than lip gloss?

well it depends if you want shiny glossy lips or not.Does lipstick look better than lip gloss?
Well if you want a promanant color then use lipstick, but if you just want a little color or some glossy, use lip gloss. If you want promonant color and shiny then do this...





Buy the color of lipstick you want your lips, then put this lip gloss on it. It's called Neauties. I have to wear lipstick for dance performances and I don't like the way it feels, but if you put Neauties on under it, then some on top it makes your lips feel like there is lip gloss on them, with the lip stick color.





I wear the Neauties by itself most of the time though. It's all natural, which is good for your body and the environment. It makes your lips really soft too!! I really like this stuff!! It's the only lip gloss I've bought since I found it!!





My favorite flavors are Cherry and Peppermint. My friends like the Peppermint the best though.





Cherry Neauties--


http://neauties.com/Category71/Cherry_Li鈥?/a>





Peppermint Neauties--


http://neauties.com/Category72/Peppermin鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!!! :)Does lipstick look better than lip gloss?
I prefer a lip balm or a lip gloss on myself. Something that is popular now are lipstains, which give color without a thick coat and are transparent.


When it comes to lipstick, you can always look for a ';sheer'; or neutral shade.
lipstick takes more effort 2 make sure its applied right whereas lipgloss does'nt... plus lipgloss looks more natural and makes ur lips look plumper so i would say lipgloss looks better... dont think i've eva owned a lipstick in my life!!


but it all depends on ur lips ... whether they need plumping etc... if applied right (with lipliner etc) lipstick can look great!!
i think lipstick and lip gloss are the same.





lipstick is for older people and lip gloss is for younger people.





personally, i would wear lipstick with a clear or coloured lip gloss that goes nicely over my lipsticcccck .
I think lipstick alone doesn't really look too good, especially dark shades.





Lipstick with a sheer gloss over top looks pretty though. But it all depends on the person:)
lip gloss, it makes ur lips look shiny. Guys like it better also cuz it makes your lips look more kissable
i dislike lip-stick because it makes people look older from what I have seen..i prefer lip gloss because it glosses out your lips!!
for my opinion lipstick would be more formal and lip gloss is every day wear.
i think it makes people look to grown up, like they are trying too hard to look good. i prefer gloss :)
lip gloss...
i think lip gloss is better
Only if you think it does. (:
it depends on the type
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans