Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your favourite lip gloss?

Hi! My favorite lip gloss are all lip glosses by the brand ';Wet N Wild';. These lip glosses come in many different colors, including pink, pink sparkles, and clear. One of the cool things about these lip glosses is that you can get them glossy, or more like lipstick. They stay on for 24 hrs and look great the whole day!What is your favourite lip gloss?
i personally like Victoria Secret, Beauty Rush. I think it smells good, tastes good, and it makes your lips look very smooth and prettyWhat is your favourite lip gloss?
Diorkiss- snowcherry


and


victorias secret very voluptious lip plumper
I love my Cherry Cola one ^^,


I also love my Candy Floss, Bubble Gum, Strawberry and Raspberry ones. =D
MAC LIPGLASS!


makes your lip huge and it illuminates ! :D
Estee Lauder- sparkling pear its a goldish clear lip gloss that smells and taste good and it stays on and its pretty
UM....FIRST OF ALL THERES THE CUTE LITTLE SWEET HEART LIPGLOSS WHICH MAKES YOUR LIPS LOOK SHINY AND IT SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERRYS!!!
idk what it is..but they sell it at bath and body works
Rimmel London's ';Shock Gloss';. It' amazing, I love it.
Maybeline-Pink! With a silver shine it looks great and is long lasting
Bobbi Brown. It's not sticky like M.A.C and looks great on.
vinyl gloss, mirror shine lip gloss in read my lips. by rimmel london. its light pink and tastes of apricot!!


:)
vampire's favelip glosss is strawberry
the kind from bath and body works.


i forgot what its called.lol


but it smells like lemonade!
Rimmel london-the best eva!!!
Mac lip glass in cherry blossom
any of the Lancome juicy tubes
I had a cherry one, can't member the name.


but i loved it :)
NARS Turkish Delight
maybelline lip gloss are great!!
my favorite is my m%26amp;ms lip gloss idk y but it is
barry m

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans