Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good brand for lip gloss for a 16 year old?

this is by far one of the best lip glosses i have ever used that didnt cost a lot alot. Seriously it is amazing!!!





http://store.bareescentuals.com/Buxom%20鈥?/a>What is a good brand for lip gloss for a 16 year old?
There are a lot of brands out there, bu you don't want a cinderella lip gloss kit, right?


Well, I highly recommend Bath And Body's Work assortment of lip glosses. I really like the C.O. Bigelow lip gloss. It leaves a nice tingle on the lips after you use it. It is also very long lasting, and gives a nice sheen on your lips for a couple hours. There are many brands that bath and Body Works has! Please, check them out! They're all delicious! (They really do taste good)





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category鈥?/a>





Oh! and Victoria's Secret has some awesome lip glosses, also. they have a wide assortment too!





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti鈥?/a>


I also like Avon and Nuetrogena lip glosses. Nuetrogena moisturizes your lips, since you know, some lip glosses suck the moisture out of your puckers.What is a good brand for lip gloss for a 16 year old?
Okay so I'm in high school also and I looove lip gloss. Good ones are the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush, Bath %26amp; Body Works Liplicious(which is similar to the VS ones), Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses(they also have SPF), the L'Oreal HiP jelly balm(kinda like a lip balm but with lots of shine and smells really good), MAC lipglasses and lustreglasses are good also but a little more pricey. The lustreglass that's my favorite is Love Nectar. Such a pretty color!


hope i helped!
I really love Mac lipglasses, lustre glasses, and dazzleglasses. they're great but they're kind of pricy.





More affordable options would be the C.O. Bigelow glosses you can get at Bath and Body works. They're a lot cheaper and still great quality and they refresh your breath.





I also like Avon plump pout lipglosses and mary kay's nourishine ones. Also check out Nyx. There mega shine lipgloss is great.





I hope you find a gloss you love!
one that i like thats healthy for your lips (one you all have probebly heard of) is blistex.


i love it


it shows ur natural lip colour and it works well for keeping your lips healthy.


but if u want colour on your lips go for brands like revlon. they may be expensive but they are good quality for you lips.





hope i helped (:
I do not wear lipglos, but something that works just as good is Aquafina Hydrating LIp Oil. It works just as good as lip gloss and Carmex.
Oh my god Thanks for giving me your numbet J鈾?br>

Im so changing my name to K鈾?br>

you inspired me


Im calling you every night now


thanks for the number Jon
lip fusion from sephora... its a lip plumper and they have like 20 different colors. i LOVE it. thats the only one i use....
Victoria secrets lip gloss is the best!!
Revlon
MAC. its kind of expensive. but its soo good.
MAC or Stila....anything really
When I was 16 years old, I used Cover Girl and Bourjois.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans