Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gloss/Varnish on Canvas?

Hi all you fellow arties!


I am wanting to paste different coloured paper onto canvas with words and patterns on it to create affirmations and sayings for around the house.


Does anyone know of a gloss or varnish I can put on top so it makes it look more professional? I have looked at a few decoupage websites, but they have so many products, I just don't know which one is best.


I would love anyone's ideas/knowledge.Gloss/Varnish on Canvas?
I have heard that ENVIROTEX LITE POUR-ON HIGH GLOSS FINISH works great. I found the website with more info. Best of luck and way to be creative!Gloss/Varnish on Canvas?
This is only my opinion, but I would like to see your decoupage in its natural state. To me that would look more professional.





Sounds like a great project. Always wanted to try decoupage. Think you may have just inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans