Monday, November 30, 2009

Ladies,which do you prefer,lip gloss or lip stick?

Lip gloss...... the one I have is plumping formula by loreal its works great.Ladies,which do you prefer,lip gloss or lip stick?
Stick you can use it for anything...blush, eyeshadow,and lipstick.Your hair get's stuck to your lips if you wear lip gloss.Ladies,which do you prefer,lip gloss or lip stick?
Gloss!
I like both it depends where im going ....lipgloss is my everyday use but if im going to parties i usally wear lipstick stays more longer :)
Tinted lip gloss works for me. Lipstick is just not my fave.
lip gloss all the way!lip stick is very dry.its not fun.lip gloss says hi im heer and im sasy.lip sticks says her i am,im boring and only came because it is an ocastion.
lip gloss mainly, but lip stck when it showing horses
Gloss 4 shure.
y do u ask that?you're a guy...


lipgloss for me!pink lipgloss!
lip gloss
lip gloss! of course.
DOESNT MATTERS FOR ME, THEY BOTH KOOL


(THEY JUST EXAGERATING)


UMMM.... AND Y DO U CARE ANYWAY?
well first pencil on the lips n then add the lip gloss
Gloss!
lipstick
I PREFER ALL OF THEM. FIRST A LIP LINER, A LIPSTICK, AND A LITTLE HINT OF LIP GLOSS. IT DOES MAGIC
a nice soft lipstick, for me the gloss feels too heavy for some reason, it's all in what you're used to I guess.
chapstick
lip stick sometimes depends on how i feel
well, i prefer lip gloss than lipstick coz its just mild and adds up shine on ur lips...i really dont use lipstick ....just 4 special occasions. whereas lip gloss u can use it everyday... dats it...
A lip gloss with a light color
gloss it last a lot longer than lip stick
lip stick..nothing too flashy and caked on...just a nice soft color
Both are good, but I prefer lip gloss. You know what's cute, though? A thin layer of lipstick, then a matching shade of lipgloss over.
Gloss, it makes them softer and doesn't out my lips. Plus they come in flavors, my boyfriend likes when he kisses me and i taste yummy. ;)
Gloss, especially on lips because they are full and my hubby like when they look juicy. Lipstick can dry out and look flaky and that is not a turn on for anyone
i go back and forth depending on my mood, what i'm wearing, the effect that i want, the color i want, the season....sometimes i am in a lipstick phase, other times its a gloss phase...and sometimes, I go crazy and use both





lately though, i've been in a gloss phase and have especially been wearing loreal paris' glam shine lip glosses
Definitely gloss!!!
Lipgloss, lip stick is just not me or something.
Gloss
A lightweight lip gloss over an all-day color. Like Cover Girl Outlast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans