Monday, November 30, 2009

Which is better, Vive Nutri Gloss or Pantene Restoratives?

(or have you tried any and does it work)Which is better, Vive Nutri Gloss or Pantene Restoratives?
I love the Vive nutrigloss. I used it on my daughter's hair who has corkscrews and curls. I also have used in on mine which is relaxed and straight. I liked the silky feel on both of our hair. My daughter's detangled and my laid flat.... Hallelujah! I didn't really think or notice a benefit with the restoratives. Still just as much hair loss, if not more, and no improved condition. I used their relaxed restoratives and the regular one as well. Their relaxed and natural hair mositurizer is great though. No gresy feel just softness and condtioning. I bet other ladies could use it on their ends with great results.Which is better, Vive Nutri Gloss or Pantene Restoratives?
Pantene by a mile. I burned. No I fried my hair last summer with highlights and too much swimming. I tried everything that a 1/2 dozen different salons could suggest. My sister was over and gave me her Pantene. After a week my hair stopped breaking off in my hands. It took a month for it to be soft again, but now it's in great shape...a few inches shorter...but in great shape again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans