Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I make lip GLOSS?

please i need this recipe to make lip gloss... not balm, but if anyway you ony found for balm it would be okHow can I make lip GLOSS?
Here's a super easy one I do with my little sisters








Materials Needed:





Powdered Cocoa Mix


Petroleum Jelly


Small Container


Instructions:


Put desired amount of petroleum jelly into a small glass bowl. Put it in a microwave for 30 seconds; take it out and stir. Continue doing this until the vaseline is melted. Add the desired amount of cocoa powder (experiment!) and stir. Microwave for 30 more seconds and stir. Set it aside to cool.





Once it is cool enough to handle, spoon it into a small container . Set it aside until the petroleum jelly gets firm, and then it is ready to use!





You can also use this recipe to make fruit lip gloss by using powedered juice mix instead of cocoa.How can I make lip GLOSS?
Just buy it makes your life so much easier
make your dog give you a sloppy ';frenchkiss';.
strawberry and vasiline
get lip gloss and add flavor i guess
why cant u just buy it?
Mix baby oil and lotion in a bottle then shake it up.
Vaseline, food colouring and food flavouring. Trust me, cheaper in the long run and it looks great XD
Here's a link on how to make your own lip gloss.





I hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans