Monday, November 30, 2009

In the music video lip gloss my lil mamma?

what shoes and socks is she wearing%26amp;were to get it?





there realy cute:]In the music video lip gloss my lil mamma?
You probably won't be able to find the exact same ones as in the video unless you contact her stylist. So I suggest that you pay close attention to how they look like in the music video and go to a store and buy a similar pair of socks and shoes. Plus, it'll most likely be cheaper than if you buy the same exact socks and shoes. Hope this helps =).In the music video lip gloss my lil mamma?
i love that song so much but every1 seems to hate it





try spensers!
IDK but they are cute and I will look and get back to u!!
i love the style with the rolled up pants and sox..but to find the sox...they look like converse socks ..theyre hard to find sometimes..but look at the mall..and the places they sell chucks....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans