Monday, November 30, 2009

What are some good lip glosses that are not gooey and sticky?

I really want to wear lip gloss because I see other girls wearing it and it looks really cute (sometimes)! But any time I try some on its really thick and sticky and I hate that feeling so I immedietly take it off and just wear carmex or chapstick. Does anyone know any good lip glosses that dont feel thick and sticky? And some that are tinted pink? (not red)What are some good lip glosses that are not gooey and sticky?
That new covergirl lip gloss that rihanna advertises has some cute pink shades and its supposed to be very unsticky.What are some good lip glosses that are not gooey and sticky?
maybelline lip polish in a pink shade- very cute and light and i'm not a big lip gloss person.
Try the Estee Lauder counter at department stores like Belk. One of my friends used to be the manager of the makeup counter and she used to give me free samples of their stuff. I, like you, hated the way lip gloss was thick and sticky so I tried a sample she gave me and i loved it. Good Luck!
You really should try the Lip Tox Sheer by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics at beeroyalproducts.com. It has real diamond dust in it and really sparkles and shines without that sticky feeling. They also have a really nice pink color and some earth tones.
I, like you, absoloutely HATE the way lipgloss feels sticky and gooy. I found a wonderful lipglosss. The MAC brand has come out with new non-stick lipgloss. My biffles mom wears MAC lipstick so when she went shopping for new make-up I went with. I bought the new lipgloss and it is wonderful.


You should try it!
Well, I'm a down to earth girl and I still wear Smackers/Bonne Bell. Bonne Bell has some sweet tinted lipglosses [Liplites] and they aren't sticky at all. Only thing is, I like shine so I add a coat of clear lipgloss overtop.
I LOVE BIGELOW at bath and body works
bourjois eu de gloss is the best. It's waterbased and moisturizing, it's not sticky or thick at all and it gives your lips a great shine. I know what you mean about how many lip glosses are really thick and sticky and i hate it, but i love this gloss. try it, and you definitely won't regret it. you can get it at sephora for $15


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
To me the best thing to wear on your lips is vasiline aka pertroleum jelly. Its sheer and its NOT sticky at all and it naturally mosturizizes your lips which is a plus. It will blend with the natural color of your lips and make it seem noticable but not too much. Its perfect becasue i understand that it is very hard to find not sticky un-gooey gloss. try the vasiline brand of pertroleum jelly.





PS- dont put to much on eles u will taste it and it is not a very good taste lolsz : )
Burt's Bees chap stick line has come out with lip shimmer. It looks like gloss but feels Like Carmex you can get it at any Walgreen's.
at bath and body, they have these chapsticks that come in like fruity flavors but still look a little glossy and aren't sticky at all
I have chosen the perfect Q to answer! I know a lot about lip glosses.. First of all, I wear tint too.. I wear Cover Girl's Smoothwear Lip tint.. That's the best! And it's not gooey or sticky.. But the thing about the gooey-ness is that you gotta control it, because after using makup quite a while, almost every lip gloss will be sticky or either gooey.. sometimes even both! So, esp. with those tube lip glosses, you can dab it with a napkin lightly afterwards or you can just squeeze just enough for your lips instead of overloading. I know this may sound shocking, but I use Smackers.. Not their chap stick or whatever but it's a lip gloss and it gives you the right amount of sparkle.. And it smells (and tastes..) great! They have many scents but I like the strawberry one so much better. They can be found in Wal-Mart for like 2 or 4 bucks.. They are really cheap. And plus, it doesn't have the stickyness or the gooeyness.. Works great for me. Lemme know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans